Facial aesthetics: Education and the current regulatory landscape
This presentation will cover the current regulatory landscape in Aesthetic Medicine, how and why it has arrived at this position and the way it may evolve in the future. There will be a focus on the current educational pathways and their relative appropriateness.
- • Understand the current safety issues surrounding non-surgical facial aesthetics
- • Understand the current regulatory landscape in non-surgical facial aesthetics and how it has got to this stage
- • Understand the GDC’s stance on those carrying out non-surgical facial aesthetic treatments
- • Understand why further regulatory changes may be made and what these maybe
- • Understand current educational pathways available for those who wish to embark or further their practice in